Followers

Tuesday 18 December 2012

5 THINGS I LOVE THE MOST

Hai Hai Readers..Good Evening :)..How are you?..Is it everything going fine?..

Hum,,today I want to share that 5things I loved the most in my life..
Do you want to know?..
Lets check out this RANK bellow..


RANK 5

Hehe..SUZUKI SWIFT..The car look so cute..I hope one day I can be afford to hav this car..
Comel kan?..Even ada je orang tak suka..Tapi I suka..Sangat Y..


RANK 4

What?..My house?..Bukan la..This is MUSEUM okay?..Lacated at Kuala Kangsar,Perlis..
I love so much to visit museum..Eventhough usually heard that museum are one of the haunted place..Yewww,isn’t it?..I just dont believe this superstition..==’


RANK 3

Nyummy nyummy..CHOCHOLATE!..I do love choc damn much..
Whatever type of cookies,ice-cream or whatever it is..As long its come from choc,ill eat..
Others flavour,,put aside please..hehe..

RANK 2

Semua orang tahu kan?..If dont know,dont admit that you are Malaysian..haha!..
I sendri xtahu since when I boleh suka SATAY ni..Tapi apa yang I tahu,kalau I balik dari cuti,,or balik dari somewhere la kan..I WAJIB akan mintak menu ni..
And ayah ibu I komfem belikan mcm mana keadaan pun..Thanks my parent!..


RANK 1

Tadaaa..Apa ni?..haha..I paling suka drawing,colouring or any type of craft work..
Before,I wish that I can futher in this career..but,smpai SPM je impian I..Mungkin sampai situ je rezeki buat masa ini..




Okay la,this is 5 things that I love the most and I want to share..

See you again..Assalamualaikum..








No comments:

Post a Comment