Followers

Sunday 18 November 2012

awak, saya dan FACEBOOK


Assalamualaikum..


Good evening to all my beloved readers..Hum,,petang-petang baru balik class HSR ni..Tiba-tiba I teringat 3 tahun yang dulu..Biar I cuba imbau or backforward  what was happened 3 years before..

You know what,,how the first time i know him..My mysterious senior..We know each other from facebook..About a year we just know each other there..This happened like it was an accident and unlogical and i just cant believe it..How come I can be friend with someone that I don’t know who he is..Im not that type that to be friend which whose those I don’t know..


But this what we call
fate maybe..Maybe..
Hurm,,actually we only contact through the facebook without changing our number phone..My perception about him in our short relationship..He was so nice  for me..Understanding..And I feel comfortable to chat with him..Eventhough just know each other through facebook..

And the important thing,,when he don’t chat or reply my chat..Im getting missed him..Ohh no!..And sometime im always waiting for him to send chat even just to say ‘Hi’ for me..Waiting day by day make me feel suck..I really missed when his getg far from me..Is it what we call love?..Or im in love with him?..Ahhh,the truth is i want to getting know about him more and more..Hehe..(BLUSHING)..

On our first chat,,I don’t know he was my senior..And sorry because I cant remember how I know he is my senior..But I think,,he the one who told me..Erkkk,,maybe..Hihi^^..I try to found who was him..
But im failed :(..Geramnyaaaa!..Tahu tak wak?..
You all fikir lah,,how come I tak geram..Dia boleh kenal I,,but I don’t know who is he..Haa,if you all,you all mesti geram jugak kan?..kan?..But its okay..I know that,,one day i will know who you are..One bright day..I ill wait that day..
Ok lah,,sampai sini sahaja lah ya?..kita jumpa di sambungan coretan saya yang seterusnya..Take Care there :)..

Wassalam..


*ILOVEYOUSOMUCH and thanks for being special in my life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment